We care for NSW police officers and their families in times of need
Each year, more families are added to our police legacy family as they are touched by tragedy or difficult life-changing circumstances. We focus on long-term care and support of our police legatees throughout their lives by offering a wide range of benefits and services targeted at different age groups. We develop long-term relationships with our families and officers to ensure that their needs are being met.
Each year, NSW Police Legacy provides over $4000,000 in education grants to Police Legatee children ranging in age from preschool students to final year tertiary students.
We provide financial assistance by way of:
- From daycare to tertiary level education, including apprenticeships
- Legatees who need to retrain to return to the workforce
- Specialist scholarships for leadership, technical studies, secondary and tertiary excellence, sporting excellence and police education and training
Welfare Grants and Special Assistance
- Special assistance for families in necessitous circumstances
- Fundraising facilitation for members of the wider police family facing challenging and life-changing circumstances
- Funding for up to ten driving lessons for legatees of all ages including those who require a refresher course
- Trust fund administration and management
Find our scholarship and grant application forms on the Forms page, or contact our team for more information on email@example.com